Wednesday, October 1, 2008

what I am going to tell you about anime

I will have two different books, and a video to show my class. The books will be on a manga I have read and is still reading. The other is a manga I just started to read. The video will go with one of the books. It will be around a 5 to 10 minutes maybe less than that. I will show the class how to hold the book, so you don't bend the binding on the book. I will also show the wrong way of holding book because me and other manga/anime fans get really annoyed with people who hold the books wrong. I will also tell you the diffence between manga and anime. I will also have some japanese music to listen to that goes with shows I have seen. I will also have a digram how to read the books the right. I will also do my best on explaning the confusing parts of books I have read. I will answer question that come up from the class. I will also have some one try and read the book and see how they would react to it being backwards. It does take practice to read backwards. YAY

No comments: